- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dishroom clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rise and Shine!
Come join the team and help us cure hangovers and create smiles!
With our energetic atmosphere and morning hours, your workday is over before you know it.
We pride ourselves on hard work, guest service, and integrity, so if that also describes you, please follow the link and fill out an application.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)